It has been a crazy year to make plans related to any activity or event and, of course, the Big Sky Draft Horse Expo has been impacted like all the others. We are, however, moving forward with plans for the 2021 show, but the final decision will be made in March. The Committee is working with state and local officials to ensure any decision made is based on the latest and most accurate information available.
Assuming the show will be held, the following is some information to bring you up-to-date on current plans for the show.
- Show Dates: June 25-26-27. 2021
- Location: Deer Lodge, Montana Fairgrounds
- Exhibitors can expect to see Premium Books/ Entry Information at the end of March/first of April. The books will be mailed and available on our web site. When you get books, hitch competitors should note the show will still be a triple point classic series with a classic cart class introduced this year. The open class participants can look forward to some changes in the premiums and classes. Stay Tuned!! For more information contact Sue at 406-581-1405.
- Vendors can visit the expo website for new/updated forms. For more information, contact Huey or Barb at 406-846-1106.
- Sponsors, we thank you for your support for past shows. If you haven't already done so, please consider supporting the 2021 show. For more information, contact Marion at 406-415-3035 or Chet at 406-846-2662
As you plan for the 2021 show season and/or summer, activities, we hope this information will help you put the Big Sky Draft Horse Expo on your June calendar. We are reasonably sure the "show will go on" based on what we know at this time. Until we get a little closer to June however, it is impossible to be definite about the decision. Keep your fingers crossed!
We look forward to seeing you in June. If you have any questions. please contact a BSDHE committee member. Remember, you will hear from us again toward the end of March/first part of April.